We’ve added a tassel to our favorite disc design for a modern update! The women who weave these earrings use natural sisal fibers and age-old basket weaving skills to create the lightweight discs, which we then complete with hypoallergenic earring hooks. “Inshunda” means “tassel” in Kinyarwanda.
- Hand-woven from natural sisal fibers.
- Available in natural white, black, blush, celestial blue, and ice blue.
- From hook to tassel, the earrings measure approximately 2 3/4 inches long x 3/4 inch wide and are very thin and lightweight.
- We use only hypoallergenic earring hooks.
- Care: store out of direct sunlight.