The Ziga woven earrings are elegantly curved, lightweight and the perfect addition to elevate any look. The women who weave these use natural sisal fibers and age-old basket weaving skills to create the lightweight discs, which we then complete with hypoallergenic earring hooks. “Ziga” means “circle” in Kinyarwanda
- Hand-woven from natural sisal fibers.
- Available in natural white, black, blush, celestial blue, and ice blue.
- From hook to bottom of disc, the earrings measure approximately 2 3/8 inches long x 3/4 inches wide and are very thin and lightweight.
- We use only hypoallergenic earring hooks.
- Care: store out of direct sunlight.
Love these! Lightweight, beautiful color excellent quality!