The Woven Pot with Lid perfect home for blankets, toys, books, or small items you want to tuck away. These pots can also be stacked, making them a fun choice for keeping things neat and organized.
- The caramel color of our woven pot is created when the naturally-white sisal fibers are steeped in Rwandan tea leaves.
- The sisal fibers are then woven around locally-gathered forest grasses until the twist pattern is formed.
- The flat lid makes the woven pot useful for storage or even stacking.
- Available in two color combinations: Tea & Natural White and Tea & Black
- The Large Woven Pot measures approximately 8 inches high and 15 inches wide.
- Care: Wipe with a damp cloth.